Loving the Monkeys

There are some pretty awesome and cute monkey products out there. I don't want to throw out any bad puns and say I've gone bananas over them...but I do have to say that I like them a lot. Monkey faces, especially when they are drawn in a cute cartoon style, make me smile. They just seem so funny and they are almost always guaranteed to cheer me up.

Remember that line from the song If I Had a Million Dollars by the group Barenaked Ladies that says...

If I had a million dollars
Well, I'd buy you a monkey
Haven't you always wanted a monkey?

Well I'm not so sure I'd want a real live monkey even if I had a million dollar, but I'd be pretty happy with something such as this baby faced monkey t-shirt with its Japanese style and writing. It is one of my favorite monkey products that I've found online so far.

Kawaii (cute) Monkey

I also really love these monkey key covers or caps by Fred. They are such a fun way to organize your keys and keep track of which key goes to what.










To see even more adorable primate products check out the cute monkey stuff here.

No comments:

Post a Comment