Visions of Kawaii'ness and Unicorns

I keep seeing the most Kawaii things on the Internet lately and I think, "I want to blog about that!" But then I don't. So I am going to work on changing that and actually start blogging more often.


Cute White Unicorn T Shirt
To start with Visions of Sugar, aka Liza Phoenix, posted about this super adorable Unicorn with a rainbow and clouds t-shirt on both facebook and twitter today. Since I don't read Japanese I had to ask her what the words on the design said and she replied that it says, "Unicorn Power!"

This is one of my most favorite kawaii unicorn designs ever. All of the little details are just so sweet, fun and perfect. The cute little clouds with faces that are something I associate with Visions of Sugar's designs, the round rainbow with star shaped highlights and the grass, the little chubby unicorn itself of course, then there is the banner with with Japanese words of "Unicorn Power!" and a little lightning bolt just beneath that.


If you are interested in more cute unicorn tees, or just unicorn shirts in general, check out these unicorn shirts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment