Cute Samsung Galaxy S3 Case

Oh my goodness. Have you ever wanted to buy a cell phone just to go along with the cute case you just saw for it? That is what I am doing now. I just saw the cutest Samsung Galaxy S3 case online. The Samsung Galaxy S3 is a very cool phone. But this case sold by Straya World makes it even cooler. It looks like a miniature, vintage suitcase (I am somewhat obsessed by vintage suitcases by the way). It is not over the top, kawaii cute. But more of an elegant cute. Or in case of the other colors, they are maybe more sophisticated and even masculine.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Case Suitcase Style
I, of course, love the pink one. But it also comes in white, orange, and navy. So there are color choices that both guys and girls might like (I wish they had a chocolate brown one though too).

It is made of synthetic leather. And measures 14 x 8.2 cm. (That would be approximately 5 x 3 inches.)

Samsung Galaxy S III Case
The Strapya World site describes it as a "diary" style case, but I am not sure why. I think it is more like a wallet. It has a place for cards, money and what have you.

It looks like it snaps to close. It has the bands and corner reinforcements that make it resemble a suitcase, plus the little handle/strap, of course (which looks a little small in the picture so I am guessing most people wouldn't actually use it, unless they want to slip just one or two fingers under the handle).


If you know someone who has a Samsung Galaxy S3 I think this would make a great gift for them.

If you would like to see some other Samsung Galaxy S3 Cases distributed by Strapya World check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment