Kawaii Halloween Trick or Treat Bags

Sadly, there doesn't seem to be a outrageously huge amount of Kawaii Halloween products out there...but don't fear (although Halloween is near) as there are probably enough things with Kawaii Halloween designs to feed your desire for the cute and adorable. And the amount available will certainly be even more next haunting season.

If you are looking for some Halloween themed t-shirts I suggest you check out the ones shown here at this page for Halloween for Teens (you can wear these tees still even if you aren't a teen...I certainly will).

But this is supposed to be a post about an important Halloween accessory you might want need...a Kawaii Trick or Treat bag (who says you are too old to go out Trick or Treating?) with deliciously evil/cute Halloween characters on it.

Here's a few I've picked out from Zazzle.


Trick or Treat Canvas Bags
Trick or Treat Canvas Bag with the cutest skull (all right, it can be a little bit demanding with it's "give me candy or else" attitude...but really, that just makes it all the much cuter) by LizaPhoenix

 
Halloween Candy Corn Tote Bags
My feelings about candy corn can generally be summed up pretty well by this cute and funny Halloween cartoon by Kawaii Not ... which could otherwise be summed up as "the candy corn is a lie" (hmm...that doesn't seem to have as nice of a ring to it as "the cake is a lie"...oh well). But that doesn't keep me from thinking that this Halloween Candy Corn Tote Bags by nani_nani is adorable.

Cute Pumpkin, Ghost and Skull Canvas Bags
Cute Pumpkin, Ghost and Skull Canvas Bag by SnipClipGig
Ghoul-Friends stick together through hard times, fun times and spooky times. This triple threat of cute ghost, pumpkin and skull with matching bows are BFFs.

N1ki's Halloween Kawaii Mummy Walking Bag
N1ki's Halloween Kawaii Mummy Walking Bag by n1kishop
I want my mummy...I mean don't you too want this cute monster for your mummy?

Scaredy Ghost Bags
Scaredy Ghost Bag by deerelora
Oh my gosh!!! (No more words are needed I think for this ghosty.)

Kawaii little witch bag
Kawaii Little Witch Bag by KawaiiLand
And last, I leave you with this sweety (I'm sure she has a sweet tooth) who I think will be an excellent companion for gathering tasty Halloween treats.

There are dozens of more Kawaii Halloween Trick or Treat bags on Zazzle.

I'd also recommend checking Zazzle out for their other Kawaii Halloween goods created by various designers for even more spooktacular (sorry...ahem) adorable treats such as button badges, keychains, stickers, cards and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment