Cute, Plush Animal Cushions for Boo Boos & More

Maybe it was the Halloween candy (I could have sworn I didn't eat that much), but most of today and (now night) I've been feeling queasy. Don't you want to just snuggle up with something soft and cute sometimes when you feel that way (or any other type of sick, like a cold)? Or maybe just for when you are feeling blue?

I just saw these cute, plush animal cushions by Babosarang on yesstyle.com and thought they'd be pretty perfect for cuddling with when feeling sick or sad. They are kind of funny as they seem to be armless (actually in some of the pics from the side it looks like maybe they have pockets where normally arms would be, or maybe these bear-like animal pillows are also like a muff to keep your hands warm?) and have stubby legs, but seem nicely huggable from the picture (arms aren't always needed for hugs). And somehow their expression (non-expression?) seems rather comforting and sympathetic to me...I can imagine that they feel just as sad about my upset tummy as I do. (I'm weird, I know...forgive me for feeling abnormally self-indulgent just now.)


They come in three shades of pink (pink, hot pink, and Indian pink) and two shades of brown (khaki brown and choco brown).
And measure 27cm x 33cm x 15cm (or approx. 10.5 x 11 x 6 inches).

(Update: I just found out from YesStyle that these animal cushion things from Babosarang Are handwarmers.)
I think some of the other cushions at yesstyle.com might make nice companions too. If you wanted some more cheerful ones than the ones above then you might like these animal faced cushions of a lamb, bear and panda. They measure 40cm x 32cm x 9cm (or approximately 15.75 x 12.5 x 3.5 inches). Their expressions are so sweet and cute. Just looking at them can make me happy and forget I have an upset tummy.



Or there are also these bear and bunny animal cushions (with arms!) that seems specifically for hugging (on the product page it calls them "animal hug cushion). I like their gingham ears. They have a fun style and look like they came out of a child's illustration book.
Somehow these ones seem like they would be good on car trips for some reason.

They measure 44cm x 34cm x 8cm  (approximately 17 x 13 x 3 inches).


The last animal cushions I will leave you with are by iswas come in a cute brown cat, black and white spotted cow, and pink lamb version (the cat one is shown here) as well as a slightly different version (different size) pink lamb, brown sheep, brown dog and pink bunny. They even have arms too (sort of). The cow is very amusing and makes me laugh. The cat makes looks very welcoming, like he/she is about to give you a hug. And the lamb, well it makes me want to give it a hug and watch a good movie that requires a box of tissues with it. I've added a pic below of the lamb being hugged so you can see how huggable these particular animal cushions are.


No comments:

Post a Comment