Kawaii Furniture Socks

This is one of those products that I knew nothing about, didn't know they existed, until just today. Chair leg socks. But they can be used on any furniture with legs too, so really they are furniture socks. Protect your floor from getting scuffed and prevent you chairs feet and legs from getting scuffed and beat up too with these cutest little socks.

I think they would help add a little charm to a small apartment or cottage.

Here are some other styles that are available. I have to say that I think the strawberry socks for furniture legs are my favorite.


I also saw these style of "furniture socks" that are so pretty and frilly. They are kind of like mini drawstring pouches, with a leather-like base sewn to the bottom. The base part is especially a good idea. In fact, with the knit version it could be a good idea to sew or glue something like felt or faux leather to the bottom so they will last longer. They are not as tall as the knitted socks though.

I think it would be easy to make these yourself too...but they are fairly inexpensive so I think it makes sense to buy them instead. They also come in a few different colors or prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment