Once Upon an Eiffel Tower (T-shirts)

Maybe it is because it is spring that thoughts turn to romance and Paris. One of the most widely adopted iconic and romantic image of Paris is the Eiffel Tower. I may not be visiting Paris and this well known landmark any time soon, but I can still enjoy it by adopting it myself...as an addition to my wardrobe. Here are a few t-shirts I saw of the Eiffel Tower on YesStyle.com and Zazzle.com that I really am liking right now (plus a little something else).
The first is this Effel Tower t-shirt with the words, "Hello Paris" and "have you been to..." written on it. It is one of those loose, cozy kind of tees and comes in four different colors.

It's not a shirt, but I couldn't resist mentioning this pretty and sweet jewel Eiffel Tower keychain from Miss Girl that is available atYesStyle as well. The color is silver with a tower covered in rhinestones that is perched upon a clear crystal ball. It has a a "Miss Girl" charm on it as well. There is also a pretty white bow tied on it (that, alas, I do not think would last long in my purse). The site lists the measurements as Strap Length: 7cm / 2.8", Tower Length: 2.2cm / 0.9", and Tower Height: 6cm / 2.4". (I'm not quite sure what is the difference between the "Tower Length" and the "Tower Height.")

Over at Zazzle, designer GirlyTemplate has a few girly, Eiffel Tower t-shirt designs for us...all tied with pretty bows.


Here are a few more Paris with the Eiffel Tower inspired shirts I found on Zazzle to close. I'm off to dream of spring in France. Ooh, la, la!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment